Basketball
This was my first week of basketball conditioning. It has been a really tough week because we have conditioning everyday and it is never easy. We have a lot of new people and freshman this year and only 6 returners so our coach has to make sure we are in shape and the underclassman are ready for the season. I am looking forward to actual practices starting and for the season to start up.

2 Comments:
I hope preseason goes well for you guys and regular season goes well for you too. Thats good you have a lot of new freshman. I know how you feel about the conitioning but hopefully it gets easier soon for you. And hopefully the underclassman are ready. When does your season offically start?
Just hang in there, I played basketball for a long time and conditioning is always the worse part until there is more sport specific. I'm glad there is more freshman on the team this year, it seemed like the team was hurting for players last year since I saw try-out signs all over campus. Hope the season goes very well, and that conditioning finishes out very well, too. Conditioning will make everyone including you stronger for the season and the 4th quarter and over time will feel like a breeze. It's definitely worth it in the long run.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home